Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry for the wild goose chase on this one! : )
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

No if anything these are fun threads. These and people who need help IDing cards and such. A change of pace that involves some fun searching and research.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates

Very true. It is fun to try to research a possible new error, and help someone out learning about the hobby.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Sports Card Forum mobile app

I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Rockies Denver Broncos Houston Astros
    Twitter: @bsportscards See bri_design34's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

It's not worth that much, but maybe it's gaining value?

Seems like a crazy experiment (scam?) in attempting to drive up the price. But why just this card? Hard to tell, but I wrote about it on my blog. Just my thoughts, but may be useful.
    http://bsportscards.com/1990-fleer-jose-uribe/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seems like a crazy experiment (scam?) in attempting to drive up the price. But why just this card? Hard to tell, but I wrote about it on my blog. Just my thoughts, but may be useful.
    http://bsportscards.com/1990-fleer-jose-uribe/

From what I've heard a bunch of guys listed one for really high and bought it to "prank" their friend into thinking it was a legit sale. Others saw the sale and began listing it and talking about it on forums which led to others thinking it was valuable when it is not. So people were snatching up buy it nows for $100 or $50 thinking they were getting it for a steal when it is just a common card. Basically just a prank that has spiraled out of control and probably made people still sitting on commons from 1990 Fleer a little richer in the process. Just goes to show you that you can create hype about ANYTHING if you get enough people falling for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Oklahoma City Thunder Kansas City Chiefs
    See wizardofoz82's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

From what I've heard a bunch of guys listed one for really high and bought it to "prank" their friend into thinking it was a legit sale. Others saw the sale and began listing it and talking about it on forums which led to others thinking it was valuable when it is not. So people were snatching up buy it nows for $100 or $50 thinking they were getting it for a steal when it is just a common card. Basically just a prank that has spiraled out of control and probably made people still sitting on commons from 1990 Fleer a little richer in the process. Just goes to show you that you can create hype about ANYTHING if you get enough people falling for it.

One of the possible issues using eBay as a price setting tool

I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, and Jeff Bagwell.
    Hidden Content - My collection website with galleries, need lists, and trade lists.
    Needs List:
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12