Carey Price Ice /99 RC, Wayne Gretzky Auto, and more

Hello there folks,
    These cards are up for trade! The Carey Price Ice is a replacement card, the one pulled was same number, had damaged and was replaced, hence the numbering in ink! All cards are in great condition!
    Looking for other collectible cards, please don’t ask to trade $10 inserrs for them thx!
    Hopefully we will chat soon and work something out!

2. Kronozio
    Pictures aren’t showing up but you have my interest!

What are you looking for in return? I have a triple patch The Cup Malkin/Fleury/Staal /5 that might be in the same ballpark as a couple of the prices.
    Always Collecting Habs Memorabilia Cards. Favorite Players are Patrick Roy, Carey Price, Saku Koivu and PK Subban.

PHOTOBUCKET Hidden Content

Who are you looking for in return? I would be interested in any of the Price cards.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Hey guys, thanks for the interest, open to looking through buckets, not looking for much specific, I do need Kane/Toews FWA and a Marner, but after that just looking!

Humm, They are showing up for me! Feel free to pm me if you want

Hope that helps anyone who can’t see the photo’s here

Do you still have the Carey Price OPC Premier RC?

Please send me a PM.

Tony
    Hidden Content

All my traders are here:

Jersey or autographed cards:
    Hidden Content

Rookie cards:
    Hidden Content

Inserts, parallels, etc.:
    Hidden Content