Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Dallas Cowboys

I'm placing this here only for some info for fellow members here on SCF. It was pretty nice of the guys from PackRip to include us in that case break.

For some reason (probably from viewing the case break itself), I was under the impression that base cards were excluded as a rule. They weren't keepers. The below is some clarification I received (because there are some base cards that are kept from certain hobby packs and not necessarily from others when they are opened. But, are available when trading).

From PackRip's homepage:
    "You keep all inserts, parallels, numbered, memorabilia and autograph cards. Each sport and year will also have a list of "Top RC's" that you'll also keep if you pull them. All non-numbered or short printed base will be donated to Cards for Kids or sold in bulk lots with 100% of proceeds given to Children's Mercy Hospital."

From my email with Brent of PackRip (confirmed info):
    "Yes, it does. Thank you.
    Basically, keep in mind the general rule for opening packs. Once a box or pack is eyed for purchase, the description at the top and sides for that particular product come into play as far as keeper cards.
    For trade or sale -- any card that is already pictured on the site is fair game. Up to the buyer, seller or trade participants to be aware of the cards involved.
    I think I have it now. Thanks for clarifying. Have a good evening.
    Thanks again for the Bowman case break. Pretty nice thing, there."

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (1160)
    Country

My package arrived today! Everything was in a sleeve/topload and sealed in a team bag. Then placed in bubble mailers, inside a small flat rate shipping box. Shipped with care and these guys don't skimp on supplies by any means! Thanks again, SCF/Packrip.com!

Thanks
    Craig

My PackRip.com experience (Thanks to SCF!)

-Signed up and was given a Free Pack of 2014 Topps Chrome Football!

*Hit: 2014 Topps Chrome 1985 Topps Aaron Murray

-Entered the 2017 Bowman Chrome Freebie Case Break! My slot featured player: Paul DeJong

*Hits: 2017 Bowman Chrome Paul DeJong Arizona Fall League
    2017 Bowman Chrome Paul DeJong Bowman Scouts’ Update Top 100 x 2
    2017 Bowman Chrome Paul DeJong Autograph Relics Orange Refractor /25

-Received the email letting me know my cards were loaded on the site! I decided to make a deposit for a box. I received a $5.00 Bonus for making a first time deposit of $20.00+. I decided to buy a box of 2016 Topps High Tek Baseball!

*Hits: 2016 High Tek Jason Heyward Spiral Vortex
    2016 High Tek Johnny Damon Spiral Vortex
    2016 High Tek Buster Posey Maze Grid
    2016 High Tek Nomar Garciaparra Cube
    2016 High Tek Jose Bautista Buckle
    2016 High Tek Manny Machado Spiral Vortex Tidal Diffractor
    2016 High Tek Masahiro Tanaka Maze Grid Orange Magma Diffractor #'d 05/25
    2016 High Tek Kyle Schwarber Bright Horizons Autographs #'d 38/50

-Used the remaining $6.00 in my account to request shipment of the cards!

I have no idea what made me decide on a box of 2016 Topps High Tek Baseball. I went in knowing absolutely nothing about the product. I couldn't tell you the last time "I" busted a box of anything... There were 10 Boxes to pick from. I asked my daughter to pick a number between 1 and 10 and she went with 10. So that's what I picked!

Thanks to PackRip.com and SCF!

Thanks
    Craig

*Does anyone know how to get back to "your" video? The one where they are opening your pack. I closed the page, thinking I'd be able to access it again from the "My Account" tab. Unfortunately, I can't find it. I was hoping to show my daughter.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Dallas Cowboys

2 pack lot 2010 Bowman
    Bubba Starling USA
    Jason Kipnis Gold Refractor #/50

Bought a Carlos Rodon auto and Jon Lester Refractor #/225
    Traded a couple of duplicate hits from the free case break for a Bowman Kyle TuckerRC and Micheal KopechRC

Have to go for Shipping. Need to buy food.

Thank you gents! @packrip.com

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910