Ric Flair says he estimates the number of women he's been with at 10,000

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/spo...183044431.html

On his obsession with women (he has four ex-wives): Let me tell you something, if youre wrestling and youre in Hutchinson, Kansas, and youre gonna spend the night there, Im gonna find something to do. Im not going through that night by myself.

After guess-timating the number of women hes been with at 10,000, maybe, he says of monogamy: I probably took it real serious for about a day. ... I mean, I tried, but it just I was miserable.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i just watched the 30 for 30 tonight (i'm slow) - it was interesting to say the least
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I was never a big fan of his but it was very interesting...Ed

He was one person you hated
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content