How to spot a fake 1984 fleer update roger clemens

What are the signs of a fake 1984 fleer update roger Clemens? Picked up one tonight in cheap lot on a local facebook swap site so I'm trying to figure out if it is real or not. Let me know.
    Thanks
    Always looking for
    Anything Byron Chamberlain(FB) Joe Bisenius(BB) Ken Griffey Jr RC, GU, Autos, & BGS(BB)

I don't ship to countries outside the US.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Condition, print quality, paper quality

Is it translucent if you hold it up to the light?
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, and Jeff Bagwell.
    Hidden Content - My collection website with galleries, need lists, and trade lists.
    Needs List:
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz1982 View Post
    Condition, print quality, paper quality

Is it translucent if you hold it up to the light?
    condition, print quality, & paper quality is no different then any other fleer cards from that time frame. if held up to a light is it translucent. But no more translucent then the 85 donruss or leaf puckett rookies, 86 donruss bonds rookie, 89 upper deck Griffey or Johnson rookies I have. I guess I have heard about the print issues on this card with the red sox logo on the front as well as the lower case k versus upper case K on the did you know? on the back. never heard anything about translucent.

Scan.jpgScan0221.jpg
    Always looking for
    Anything Byron Chamberlain(FB) Joe Bisenius(BB) Ken Griffey Jr RC, GU, Autos, & BGS(BB)

I don't ship to countries outside the US.

A lot of vintage fakes will be almost see through when you hold them up to a light. If the printing is clean all around it is probably legit. Usually you're looking for fuzziness in the logos or just fuzzy printing all over.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, and Jeff Bagwell.
    Hidden Content - My collection website with galleries, need lists, and trade lists.
    Needs List:
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Look for print dots. The real card would have solid colors. A fake would likely have dots (like a home printer) in the printing. A real card would likely not have dots.

My memory is a bit rusty but this sounds about right

https://sportscardinfo.wordpress.com...aseball-cards/

I was on eBay earlier this week and saw something I thought would be good to reinforce to collectors. Many of those key cards were faked and forged years ago. Signs of a counterfeit 1984 Fleer Update card include appearing blurry and having a different print dot pattern when compared to an authentic example. Real cards from this set were known for having terrible centering as well. Im not saying that real ones cant have good centering, but most do not. Many fakes have perfect centering. But one of the biggest signs that your 1984 Fleer Update card is a fake is finding a capital K in the word Know on the back. These fakes are really good looking other than that small mistake.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content