Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

9 year old loves the Hornets.

My son loves our hometown team the Hornets. I joined the site in hopes of being able to trade out some of his "other" cards for Hornets players. We have oodles of cards, nothing very valuable, that we would be willing to trade. He has a good assortment of inexpensive autos, patches, and inserts that we would trade for similar. All of his collection is from 2013 and newer. Mostly Hoops, Prism, Totally Certified, Donruss and a few assorted others.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Best of luck trying to build your collection for your son. Awesome !

Welcome to SCF!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF and love when I hear people are collecting for there their kids or with their kids. I have 6 grand sons and each one love getting cards from Grampie! Good luck collecting the Hornets!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Thirston- Welcome to SCF! If you have any low end GU or Autos of retired players from awhile back, I am sure I have some Hornets available.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site thirston!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you all for the warm welcome. My son and I have already negotiated our first trade here and are anxiously awaiting some cards in the mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site! It is always nice to have a hobby that you can share with your son and that he can share with his dad.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    North Carolina Tar Heels

Welcome to the site! It is always nice to have a hobby that you can share with your son and that he can share with his dad.

Questions....
    Firstly, I joined like yesterday so I'm BRAND NEW at this. Secondly, you might should read my 'intro' I posted when I was 'accepted' (my willingness/'offer' here won't sound quite as weird/selfless!)
    Now, the questions....
    1) You mentioned auto's etc in your initial request...are you primarily seeking what I call the better/more expensive cards? In other words, are you also seeking just "regular" ones like Topps or Upper Deck or Upper Deck SP Authentic?
    2) Also, what about the years right after that prick (oops, sorry!) George Shinn (spelling?) moved them to New Orleans because WE (I grew up in Charlotte) wouldn't buy his millionaire butt a brand new home! Sorry for the rant. I have some '03-'04 SP Authentic (a short-lived phase I went through trying to cash in on a Lebron RC!! Oh well, not a fan anyway); just 3 of 'em (#'s 54, 55, & 56; Jamal Mashburn, Baron Davis, & David Wesley), but you're welcome to them! Pics have "New Orleans" on their jerseys, but under their stats on reverse is the Hornets logo (w/ New Orleans vs Charlotte, obviously, above the bee). But they WERE Charlotte players at one time....
    Weak, I know, and I apologize for the length of this! And I TOTALLY understand if you decline! Just saw your cool post & wanted to help if I could. I'll look and see if I have anything else & check in with ya then.
    Just let me know. Have a good weekend. Go Tarheels!!
    Scott

Sent from my XT1585 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

welcome to SCF

I do stuff with my daughter, though I am failing as a dad as she has gravitated toward the Miami Dolphins

SCF Rewards
    Country

Questions....
    Firstly, I joined like yesterday so I'm BRAND NEW at this. Secondly, you might should read my 'intro' I posted when I was 'accepted' (my willingness/'offer' here won't sound quite as weird/selfless!)
    Now, the questions....
    1) You mentioned auto's etc in your initial request...are you primarily seeking what I call the better/more expensive cards? In other words, are you also seeking just "regular" ones like Topps or Upper Deck or Upper Deck SP Authentic?
    2) Also, what about the years right after that prick (oops, sorry!) George Shinn (spelling?) moved them to New Orleans because WE (I grew up in Charlotte) wouldn't buy his millionaire butt a brand new home! Sorry for the rant. I have some '03-'04 SP Authentic (a short-lived phase I went through trying to cash in on a Lebron RC!! Oh well, not a fan anyway); just 3 of 'em (#'s 54, 55, & 56; Jamal Mashburn, Baron Davis, & David Wesley), but you're welcome to them! Pics have "New Orleans" on their jerseys, but under their stats on reverse is the Hornets logo (w/ New Orleans vs Charlotte, obviously, above the bee). But they WERE Charlotte players at one time....
    Weak, I know, and I apologize for the length of this! And I TOTALLY understand if you decline! Just saw your cool post & wanted to help if I could. I'll look and see if I have anything else & check in with ya then.
    Just let me know. Have a good weekend. Go Tarheels!!
    Scott

Sent from my XT1585 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Scott,
    Autographed cards would be great though I'm not sure how much trade fodder we have available. We have many Patches and Autos though non of them appear to be valued very highly.
    It would be neat to some day get a Kemba Walker rookie Auto or the like. Currently, my sons most valued autographs are those he's gotten in person on cards he owned.
    At only 9 years old, there's not much nostalgic value for my son with players past. Current roster stars that he can watch play on t.v. are the favorites. Bobcats uniforms are fine. I've noticed there's not much interest in New Orleans Hornets.
    It's a shame I see the same names from the Hornets on all of his cards. Batum, Kaminsky, Zeller, Kidd-Gilchrist, Walker, Lamb, Lin... I know there are other guys on the roster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast