Luminaires 2 pack: 1 blah, 1 AMAZING! + Archives post season

Tried to make the most of a day off from work. take vacation or lose it, so off to the card store. I knew UD series one hockey was in but I was most interested in what Luminaires and Archives Post Season might yield.

Walk in and nobody there just the current owner and guy who is buying the store on January 1st. I tell them I want to bust a pack of Luminaries and that I am taking it home. The new owner asks me to please open it in the store, ( I normally do this as my wife HATES cards) but I knew if it was bad I would want to bust more.

Rip and not who I wanted. I have NEVER been a Reggie fan. so while nice, a big blah for me

15/15

At this point I bust two boxes of 2017 Masterworks Star Wars which was fun. Then off to try my luck on UD 1. Hit the four Young Guns from this year that I even knew their names.

Paid and going out the door but I thought why not try one pack of Archives Post Season. I was warned as I had looked at eBay and thought BAD! Current owner said they had yet to see any cards of value pulled and people had been disappointed. Had to try one pack

The owner said, he never heard of the guy but I remembered him because back in 1969 I cut college classes to watch the Miracle Mets win! Not a super player but it bought back memories which is what card collecting is about.

Pay and back out the door. Drive down the road but turn around and go back to for one more pack. Yes, I have a problem.

Tried one more pack of Luminaires.

What can you say!@! But glad I went back

I will take it! My first pack pulled Ichiro auto!

Good luck with your breaks!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Love when you decide to go back and hit something good. Thanks for sharing. My closest LCS is 45 minutes away so I don't go very often. I still love ripping packs though!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Wow a Ichiro 1/1 autograph game used letterman patch card. That would sell huge to the Japanese market. Congrats!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Awesome pull - CONGRATS!
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos. Bucket - Hidden Content

Very, very, very nice. I feel like you did we’ll with Mr. October too tho! Congrats, I’ve been guilty of the drive away, turn around myself. Just never been that lucky. Lol