Thank you to all the Veterans that are SCF members on this Veterans/Remembrance day

You and and your family members that have served, please accept my thanks and I am sure other members thanks for your service!

Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Scott- I would like to add my thanks to all the veterans for their many sacrifices.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Ty Scott , been a disabled veteran now for 11 years.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Thanks Scott and James and Daniel, I served 30 1/2 years in the Air Force and Oregon Air National Guard. Thanks to all the veterans and others who have served, died or are serving now for our freedom!Robbie 15050001.jpg1971 yes that is me!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Did my time also thanks to all ,have good weekend all and takecare

So nice to hear a thanks every now and then. A good feeling. Been 50 years already and amazing how time flies. I am new to this site and am having a hard time perusing but I will get it eventually. There was a message for me yesterday that I can’t find but it had to do with some jeter cards I had which was only a handful. They were an upper deck #449
    1993 top prospect card, a bowman #511 1993 card showing minor league totals for 1992, a 1992 upper deck #5 draft pic card and a 1993 SP #279 graded at 8.5 card. That is all I have of jeter.