Thread: 1950s-60s-70s football

1950s-60s-70s football

Just as the title says, I'm looking for those years.
    I've started working on 60T, 61T, 66P, 67P, 70T and 71T sets.
    Willing to trade for or possibly buy lots.
    Let me know what you've got and what you need.

Here's the link to my site with all I have FT/FS:
    https://hughescards.weebly.com

Here's some scans of stuff FT/FS:
    Football

Baseball
    Last edited by SFACUJackCat; 11-12-2017 at 05:33 PM.
    Current sets I'm working on
    Baseball: 1962T
    Football: 1960T
    My needs: Hidden Content
    I only ship to the USA. I don't accept cash TTM.

I can use the Andy Russell.
    I collect Terry Bradshaw and players from the 70's Steelers Super Bowl teams, Larry Bird, and John Havlicek.

I have two nice (EX) 1960 Topps Dallas Cowboy cards, #39 and 40. I am working on 1972 and 1974 T baseball. You have some listed on your website I can use. I will be glad to scan the two I have and send you a list of my needs if you want to trade. Thanks for your time, T. John Alexander

I have 1960 Topps football #39 and 40 in ex condition-no creases-to trade. I need the following in Baseball cards Vg-Ex please: 1974-265, 435. I also need the following 1972: 75, 89, 291, 298, 317, 320, 329, 338. I have listed several from your website showing ones you have to trade. Let's decide what would be a fair swap, and do a trade.
    Thanks, T. John Alexander