Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Free Bowman chrome case break Pack rip hits came back today and....

I was stunned, I do admit.....I guess the heater continues....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GurlLovesTheHobby; 11-12-2017 at 01:27 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Wow awesome hit for free!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

My player was Cody Bellinger! 4 RCs, a Purple /250 and a Arizona League insert!!

Thanks Packrip!
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

Holy moly! Cleaned up with Bellinger! PAckrip is awesome! I had some doubts, but dang. I didn’t even kno who I had u til I got the email to look and see. Lol. That was really generous of them to do that for us. Very much appreciated. Even before I had a great hit, it was appreciated that they did do that for the forum for free!

I signed up and didn't get in from what I saw. I didn't receive the email, and their website doesn't show anything. Oh well, it was free so I really can't complain. Congrats to those that got stuff, and to those that got good stuff.
    Collecting Brett Lawrie, Will Clark, Mike Trout, Royals, Kyle Schwarber
    Gerrit Cole, Jason Kipnis, Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Clint Frazier, Drew Brees,
    Michael Lorenzen, Fransisco Lindor, Von Miller, JJ Watt
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingRoyal View Post
    I signed up and didn't get in from what I saw. I didn't receive the email, and their website doesn't show anything. Oh well, it was free so I really can't complain. Congrats to those that got stuff, and to those that got good stuff.
    If you were looking at the google sheet all that was the list of the card(s) you were assigned in the break.

Not an indication of what was hit

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I stand corrected I did get into the break. Got Fransisco Lindor, so happy about that, and hit two cards. I just literally got emailed from them. Better than never. Even though no auto still happy to get cards of a player I enjoy watching play.
    Gerrit Cole, Jason Kipnis, Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Clint Frazier, Drew Brees,
    Hidden Content

I got the Bregman auto...Ed

I stand corrected I did get into the break. Got Fransisco Lindor, so happy about that, and hit two cards. I just literally got emailed from them. Better than never. Even though no auto still happy to get cards of a player I enjoy watching play.
    Hidden Content

Nice job ! Free cards are always the best !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast