2017-18 UD Series 1 (Break Questions)

Hey guys

im signed up for a 6 box break tonight and its draft style 2x teams @15 spots

what would be the best 2 teams to pick in your opinions

i mean im sure nj and boston would be great but what has the best or most value to them team wise ...

if anyone can help me out i just wanna be ready for when i pick the team(S)
    Last edited by jonolach; 11-13-2017 at 12:23 PM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I think this should be in another thread, but I'd go with NJ and either CHI or CBJ. NJ for Hischier obviously and either CHI for DeBrincat or CBJ for Dubois.
    TEAM PC: Chicago Blackhawks
    PLAYER PCs: Antti Niemi, Jacob Markstrom, Eddie Lack, John Scott, and Ben Scrivens
    TRADELIST: Hidden Content
    Flickr: Hidden Content

I agree with the 3 teams above, BUT if you want to gamble I would maybe pick Arizona as a Keller YG canvas would be a great hit.
    And as you mention, Boston would be good too. I believe Hischier and MacAvoy are collated to the same box too (Series 1 and 2 patterns lol) so seeing one of them would mean you would most likely walk away with both.

Quote Originally Posted by clvc0017 View Post
    I agree with the 3 teams above, BUT if you want to gamble I would maybe pick Arizona as a Keller YG canvas would be a great hit.
    And as you mention, Boston would be good too. I believe Hischier and MacAvoy are collated to the same box too (Series 1 and 2 patterns lol) so seeing one of them would mean you would most likely walk away with both.
    Forgot about MacAvoy. Also Boeser’s YG for the Nucks is pretty valuable atm.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    TEAM PC: Chicago Blackhawks
    PLAYER PCs: Antti Niemi, Jacob Markstrom, Eddie Lack, John Scott, and Ben Scrivens
    TRADELIST: Hidden Content
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Sorry if in wrong thread

I ended up with Calgary and Islanders

Interested in some of your Isles hits. Anything except shining stars, centennial, portraits and regular YGs.

Quote Originally Posted by miscs75 View Post
    Interested in some of your Isles hits. Anything except shining stars, centennial, portraits and regular YGs.
    isnt that basically all of them haha

i only have a UD Canvas of J Tavares