Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JEBJJA29 View Post
    Suppose I am already on their email chain? Do I sign up again?
    i dont see why not...
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Thank you Scott and Steel City Collectibles!
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos. Bucket - Hidden Content

What he said!
    Skip
    Quote Originally Posted by mrrosado View Post
    well if I win I'm trading it for baseball stuff here.

Thanks for the opportunity!

When you have deadlines for sign ups for anything, it would be great if you post the time zone as well. I see Steel City is in Pittsburgh, so I'm assuming the deadline is 11:59 EST, which is 8:59 PST. Thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Ichiro - Nolan Ryan - Mike Trout - Kris Bryant

Winner will be contacted by SCC for shipping information -

Congrats to @ikungfuyou
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Congratulations ikungfuyou!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Congrats and enjoy!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Saquon Barkley, Jay Ajayi and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, newer Yankees and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12