Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Four amazing boxes of 2017 prizm football

I have always like Prizm products, but this year was the first time I tried boxes of the football edition. My first two boxes had a Pumphrey gold auto and a JuJU Smith Schuster RPA/99, so after selling a bunch of stuff to my buddy including a Giannia rookie auto, a Cristiano Ronaldo auto, and some other pc materials, I decided to try two more boxes and all I can say is WOW.

I saw Chiefs on the bottom and was hoping for Hunt, but I am very happy with this card, obviously. But it gets a lot better.

Just WOW. I love this player not just b/c he is an awesome talent, but b/c of the awesome person that he is too. He gave his first pay check to the cafeteria workers of their home stadium and when he went down with his injury, I literally cried!! The box also had two prizm inserts of Watson, so I was thinking, maybe, just MAYBE I would be lucky enough to pull an auto of his and wow. I am almost speechless at how much I love this card, and it is by far my best football pull EVER. Thank you again 401 Games!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Vancouver Canucks Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@vinnybsc

Awesome! Congrats.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

thanks! people are telling me to sell the watson b/c no one ever comes back from an acl injury especially at QB, but F them! i have seen rgknee, bradford and most recently bridgewater suffer the same injury, but hopefully watson comes out on top!!!

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Very nice hits congrats.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

awesome hits!!