The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2017 National Treasures NASCAR Racing

Panini America raised the bar on high-end NASCAR trading cards during its debut 2016 season by capping the year with the first-ever National Treasures NASCAR release, easily one of the most content-rich products in racing history. That 2016 National Treasures NASCAR Racing product was headlined by, among other things, on-card autographs from racing’s royalty and a decadent selection of booklet cards. In two short days, with the release of 2017 National Treasures NASCAR Racing, Panini America officials will look to raise the bar yet again.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...g/#more-206698
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Yuck. This is soooooo bad. Wasn't in love with last years but it was much better.

Good luck to all opening
    Collecting: Brad Keselowski Trading Cards, Hero Cards, Diecast & More
    Hidden Content
    I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items

You cant even read the printing on the booklets last year it was soooo lightly colored
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content