Thread: Some of my collection

Some of my collection

Figured now that I have my basement all redone and most stuff in their place Id share some of my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Thanks for sharing your collection of the Yankees! I have a few extra Derek Jeter's if you need. If you have any extras LMK also!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Thanks. Im holding off on adding any more to my collection right now. Just doing TTM stuff with cards at the moment. I am pretty much out of room.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

Very cool. Nice to see you make good use of your graphs. Definitely a nice place to hang out with friends & watch a game. Thanks for sharing!
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by LakersMC View Post
    Very cool. Nice to see you make good use of your graphs. Definitely a nice place to hang out with friends & watch a game. Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you. Most of the time I spend in there is with my son who is slowly taking the basement over with toys and other stuff lol. Its all good. One day it will all be his.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app