Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Some of my collection

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Some of my collection

Figured now that I have my basement all redone and most stuff in their place I’d share some of my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks for sharing your collection of the Yankees! I have a few extra Derek Jeter's if you need. If you have any extras LMK also!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Thanks. I’m holding off on adding any more to my collection right now. Just doing TTM stuff with cards at the moment. I am pretty much out of room.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Very cool. Nice to see you make good use of your graphs. Definitely a nice place to hang out with friends & watch a game. Thanks for sharing!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Very cool. Nice to see you make good use of your graphs. Definitely a nice place to hang out with friends & watch a game. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you. Most of the time I spend in there is with my son who is slowly taking the basement over with toys and other stuff lol. It’s all good. One day it will all be his.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

Any updates or new additions? I have enjoyed seeing your collection

SCF Rewards
    Country

my brother did that to his second story, workin his way down. pictures, jerseys, bats, balls, shoes. he signed everything himself, doesn't have to worry about theft. to marty , you a real one - lebron james.