FT/FS any interest before they hit the Bay

Hi guys wanted to give you boys here at SCF a chance at these before I put them on eBay. I will sale in your favor but will trade for Artifacts this year and current Habs players.

Sent from my LG-M320G using Sports Card Forum mobile app

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I also have roughly 25 orange parallels from this year's Artifacts that I may move in singles or bulk. I may keep them too I'm on the fence. I'm thinking of focusing on Ruby and Emerald for this year

I would be interested in the artifacts orange /55 if interested in trading
    Serial #d cards /25 or less
    Old School Rare Inserts/Box or Case Hits Any Player
    Young Guns of Great Players and High Prospects
    CURRENT TRADE LISTS Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by kidkanada View Post
    I would be interested in the artifacts orange /55 if interested in trading
    If we trade for oranges I need Artifacts for them

I also have this bad boy: 2015-2016 Panini Anthology Clear Cloth Auto Malcom Subban jersey auto /75

If you decide to trade the Orange Parallels please lmk if you have the Giroux or any current Senators. I have plenty of nice Habs traders. Thanks
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Orange: A. Henrique, D. Sedin, C. Schneider, M. Stone, E. Malkin, A. Athanasiou, M. Smith, K. Palmieri, C. Atkinson, A. Lee, A. Barkov, J. Faulk, B. Burns, S. Reinhard, O. Nolan, E. Belfour, L. McDonald, T. Fleury