LTTF: Nintendo Switch games, Mario kart 8 DL, DOOM, L.A. Noire, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +

Hey, I'm looking to trade for the following Nintendo Switch games, if anyone has any of them.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    DOOM
    L.A. Noire
    The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +
    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

I know 3 of these are new games, but looking to see if anyone has any of these for trade, please check my 49ers PC bucket, that's where the best cards are.

-Jason
    Looking for 49ers Auto's, Patches & #'d Card of the following, Solomon Thomas, Reuben Foster, C.J. Beathard, Trent Taylor, Joe Williams, Frank Gore, DeForest Buckner, Carlos Hyde, Jimmie Ward, Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman, Eric Reid, Arik Armstead, Roger Craig, Ronnie Lott, Tom Rathman, Jerry Rice, Steve Young, and Joe Montana | Hidden Content | Hidden Content |

Man, I'm still enjoying all of those. Switch is shaping up to be a great console.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallman View Post
    Man, I'm still enjoying all of those. Switch is shaping up to be a great console.
    Yeah i hear ya, I was able to pick all but Binding of Isaac up in the past week at GameStop.

Mods can close this thread.
    Looking for 49ers Auto's, Patches & #'d Card of the following, Solomon Thomas, Reuben Foster, C.J. Beathard, Trent Taylor, Joe Williams, Frank Gore, DeForest Buckner, Carlos Hyde, Jimmie Ward, Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman, Eric Reid, Arik Armstead, Roger Craig, Ronnie Lott, Tom Rathman, Jerry Rice, Steve Young, and Joe Montana | Hidden Content | Hidden Content |