Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Two Blasters 2017 Topps Chrome Update Mega Boxes (Target)

    I've been to two Targets and both of them had 10 of these sitting on the shelf. Any reason they aren't selling out? They seem loaded.

    Rookies:
    7 Bradley Zimmer RC x2
    10 Cody Bellinger RC
    11 Derek Fisher RC
    15 Domingo German RC
    19 Sam Travis RC
    24 Jorge Bonifacio RC
    28 Yulieski Gurriel RC
    37 Dinelson Lamet RC
    40 Aaron Judge RC x2
    42 Paul DeJong RC
    52 Orlando Arcia RC
    53 Matt Chapman RC x2
    58 Jordan Montgomery RC
    62 Jaycob Brugman RC
    64 Sean Newcomb RC
    77 Brett Philips RC
    79 Daniel Robertson RC
    81 Cody Bellinger RC
    89 Hunter Renfroe
    96 Bradley Zimmer RC x2
    98 Yoan Moncada RC x2
    99 Cody Bellinger RC

    Inserts:
    All-Rookie Cup 2 Carlton Fisk
    All-Rookie Cup 5 Ichiro
    All-Rookie Cup 7 Mike Trout
    All-Rookie Cup 11 Eddie Murray
    All-Rookie Cup 13 Joe Morgan
    All-Rookie Cup 18 Cal Ripken
    Refractor 4 Kyle Freeland RC /250

    Hit:
    Rookie Refractor Autograph 33 Alex Reyes

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees, LeBron James, Shaq!
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card -- 05/15/16 800th Card!

  2. #2
    can use any of these if you have them
    #hmt1,8,9,10,12,13,14,16,20,21,29,30,37,38,41,44,4 5,53,54
    56,57,58,61,66,70,71,72,74,81,83,85,87,89,90,91,99

    also can use this
    All-Rookie Cup 7 Mike Trout

    what are you looking for in return.have the 3 major sports.lmk

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinks View Post
    I've been to two Targets and both of them had 10 of these sitting on the shelf. Any reason they aren't selling out? They seem loaded.
    I've seen some BRUTAL breaks of this stuff so I think that might be keeping people away. Also the Bowman Chrome Mega Boxes were cheaper and contained better cards so I think people may have spent all their money on those and don't have or don't want to spend it on these.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Nice break getting an auto & #ed card not to mention the Bellinger RCs. Congrats

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV & I only ship within the United States.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanrulz View Post
    can use any of these if you have them
    #hmt1,8,9,10,12,13,14,16,20,21,29,30,37,38,41,44,4 5,53,54
    56,57,58,61,66,70,71,72,74,81,83,85,87,89,90,91,99

    also can use this
    All-Rookie Cup 7 Mike Trout

    what are you looking for in return.have the 3 major sports.lmk

    I have these available: 8,12,16,21,30,37,45,53,57,58,70,74,87,89,90

    Do you have anything on my want list here:
    http://boinkscards.blogspot.com/2011...ll-sports.html

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinks View Post
    I have these available: 8,12,16,21,30,37,45,53,57,58,70,74,87,89,90

    Do you have anything on my want list here:
    http://boinkscards.blogspot.com/2011...ll-sports.html
    came up with nothing.here is a few giants I have.anything else.lmk
    16 panini contenders round numbers Jordan howard/paul perkins #18
    16 prizm victor cruz prizm #27

    jeter
    10 allen & ginter baseball sketches derek jeter #aghs3

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanrulz View Post
    came up with nothing.here is a few giants I have.anything else.lmk
    16 panini contenders round numbers Jordan howard/paul perkins #18
    16 prizm victor cruz prizm #27

    jeter
    10 allen & ginter baseball sketches derek jeter #aghs3
    Any other Yankees base or inserts?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinks View Post
    Any other Yankees base or inserts?
    have these.
    2016 topps chrome perspectives mark Teixeira #pc-13
    2016 allen & ginter Michael pineda #20
    2016 allen & ginter gary sanchez rc #152
    2010 topps update attax robinson cano
    2010 topps update attax derek jeter
    2010 topps update more tales of the game babe ruth #mtog-5
    2010 topps update #us-65 gold victor Martinez/robinson cano #1877/2010
    2010 topps update vintage legends babe ruth #vlc-31
    2010 topps update vintage legends lou Gehrig #vlc-38
    2010 topps update turkey red Thurman munson #tr140
    2010 topps update cards your mom threw out roger maris #cmt125

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanrulz View Post
    have these.
    2016 topps chrome perspectives mark Teixeira #pc-13
    2016 allen & ginter Michael pineda #20
    2016 allen & ginter gary sanchez rc #152
    2010 topps update attax robinson cano
    2010 topps update attax derek jeter
    2010 topps update more tales of the game babe ruth #mtog-5
    2010 topps update #us-65 gold victor Martinez/robinson cano #1877/2010
    2010 topps update vintage legends babe ruth #vlc-31
    2010 topps update vintage legends lou Gehrig #vlc-38
    2010 topps update turkey red Thurman munson #tr140
    2010 topps update cards your mom threw out roger maris #cmt125
    PM sent

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Very nice break! Any time you pull an auto from a blaster it's a good thing, but you got some other great cards as well.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente -
    Nolan Ryan - Ichiro - Mike Trout - Kris Bryant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on