Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question on 11-12 Score Recollection Autograph Jaromir Jagr Rc

I have 11-12 Score Recollection Autograph Jaromir Jagr which I bought online right after its release. It doesn’t have the Score Recollection stamp on the card, instead they have serial number stamped on the back of the card. I have seen other player’s card just like this.
    Does anybody know the detail of this product? There is no information on internet. Any information is appreciated!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2011/...-score-hockey/

But perhaps the greatest aspects of 2011-12 Score are the wildly popular — and valuable — Recollection Collection (featuring hard-signed original Score Buybacks from the likes of Mark Messier, Steve Yzerman, Patrick Roy, Ray Bourque and more),

They did them in the first year they were back in the hobby as well, 2010-11: https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2010/...hockey-scores/
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the info.
    Does anybody have same kind of card without Score stamp and just have serial number in the back?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

I was curious of this as I would like to get a Jagr too. I wasn't too sure of the authenticity if it didn't have the stamp on it. So I pass them up if they ever surface.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am looking to sell below cards. Please let me know if you are interested.

Score recollection RC autograph
    Jeremy Roenick (#ed 3/10)
    Mike Richter
    Olaf Kolzig
    Mike Richter
    Owen Nolan

SP Authentic Future Watch RC Patch Auto
    Patrice Bergeron
    Aaron Ekblad