Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone willing to trade large amounts of base and Inserts for other large amounts of base and Insert

Looking to reduce my collection to only Orioles. Looking to move everything I have not Os. Anyone interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    DAVID HALL

2. Kronozio
    I'll do some O's for some Rangers. let me see what I come up with.
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Joey Logano, & Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    Check out my new Podcast Show Dave & Dal Show Hidden Content
    EPH 2:8-10

would you be willing to trade Orioles for Barry Larkins? If you are let me know what you might have and I can get some orioles for you

I would trade all my O's for Nolan Ryan cards I don't have. LMK by PM if you have any Ryan cards for trade.
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.

Hey Gene! I doubt I have anything you need. I just sent you the Rival Factions one on the bench so I doubt I have anything you do not have! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    DAVID HALL

Quote Originally Posted by ToppsAdam View Post
    would you be willing to trade Orioles for Barry Larkins? If you are let me know what you might have and I can get some orioles for you
    Yeah I can do that. I will see what I have

DAVID HALL

Quote Originally Posted by nolan34ryan View Post
    I'll do some O's for some Rangers. let me see what I come up with.
    Yeah man I have a TON o Rangers stuff. I will pull tonight and give you a list of what I have if that is okay with yiy

DAVID HALL

I have roughly about 80 Orioles base cards, the oldest being from 1990, most recent being this year. Looking for Mets base from the last two years.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

I have a bunch of Mets Topps Fire if interested. If you are PM me

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    DAVID HALL

I have...
    2016 tops series 1,
    63 Zach Briton
    201 Adam jones
    2017 update series
    138 Logan verrett
    292 Jonathan schoop
    42 Seth smith
    115 machado and Betts