Selling 07/08 The Cup Pronger & Niedermayer Dual Shield 1/1

Howdy SCF,

It's been a long long time since I've posted here, but I've decided to downsize my collection after being away from the hobby for so long, and I thought I'd come back to this great community to see if I could make some deals rather than resorting to eBay. Hopefully this card is of interest to someone.

I have the 07/08 The Cup Chris Pronger & Scott Niedermayer Dual NHL Shields 1/1 for sale from my private collection. I'm not putting a specific price on it, but am willing to listen to any and all serious offers if anyone is indeed interested. Here's a scanned photo of the card, I can add more photos if people would like. The card itself has been sitting inside a locked safe for years, and is protected inside a hard plastic case. Anyone who'd like to talk it over, or make an offer please PM me. I'll be checking in on the forums regularly.

Thanks!

Yt6dEDM.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    If you have any idea of what you want or what it might be worth please pm me. Thanks