2 Boxes NT Racing because I am an addict :)

I opened some of this last year and thoroughly enjoyed it even though I have zero interest in NASCAR. I just like high end stuff and wanted a shot at a nice Danica. Feedback on how I did is appreciated.

Box 1

Box 2

1/1 :)

Everything will be available after I return from vacation on 11/27, just PM me
    If I post a break and you are interested in something, do NOT ask me what I want for it. Make an offer that you are comfortable with and I will either say yes or no.

Seen better seen worse. The Chase is nice though!

That Petty is nice, looks like a red, white & blue piece and a 1/1 ?!?
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantsASupremeBeing View Post
    That Petty is nice, looks like a red, white & blue piece and a 1/1 ?!?
    I thought the same thing at first. It’s white orange and blue though but yes it is a 1/1
    If I post a break and you are interested in something, do NOT ask me what I want for it. Make an offer that you are comfortable with and I will either say yes or no.