What to with expired redemptions?

Hey guys,

I just broke a bunch of 14-15 Artifacts and now have a bunch of expired redemptions including a couple of autos. What would you do, now that the UD show is over?

Thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    you can mail 5 of them to UD for the contest

Upper Deck does a contest for them and Panini surprisingly will take them (though I don't know if they do in hockey)
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Upper Deck will typically honour their redemption cards for up to 1 year past the expiration date on the card. If it doesn't work online, give them a call. If they are beyond that exp+1 year, then make a cool collection of expired redemption cards? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryp37 View Post
    Hey guys,

I just broke a bunch of 14-15 Artifacts and now have a bunch of expired redemptions including a couple of autos. What would you do, now that the UD show is over?

Thanks