Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Canadian Tire Jumpstart's #GiveAToast

Gretzky/McDavid/Toews toaster anyone? https://giveatoast.ca/

Sorry, looks like the Gretz is sold out already!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Anyone able to buy a Toewster and ship it from America to a Chicago address?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heh ... only the Toews-ter is still available and it's 99% sold out.

The Great Toaster:
    The Toaster of Tomorrow:
    The Toews-ter:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks

Omg! How can it be that someone can deliver lines worse than Gretzky? ...anyone remember Wayne Gretzky's soap opera performance? MacDavid really is 'The next one'

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That is awesome. All sold out!

Loved Toews bit the best!

don
    Last edited by doniceage; 11-22-2017 at 04:46 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now the not so awesome part (at least in my opinion) ... these (not surprisingly) have already started showing up on ebay, some for ridiculous markups. So much for just supporting the charity ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

My 2 favorite lines were:
    "I don't even eat bread"
    "Pumpernickel!"

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Now the not so awesome part (at least in my opinion) ... these (not surprisingly) have already started showing up on ebay, some for ridiculous markups. So much for just supporting the charity ...

The thing is they supported charity initially. Some people just want to cash in and make money which is in every aspect of life sad to say. As it not a hobby but a lively hood. As for ridiculous markups I hope those people choke on their toasters. Have a good holiday!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

The thing is they supported charity initially. Some people just want to cash in and make money which is in every aspect of life sad to say. As it not a hobby but a lively hood. As for ridiculous markups I hope those people choke on their toasters. Have a good holiday!

Don

My hope would be that if someone bought one or a bunch with the sole intention of just reselling them for a profit (which I agree that they are completely entitled to do since they did buy them initially) that they would at least donate a portion of their profit back to the charity so that they could also benefit. But I guess it's the same argument as concert performers/sporting events/etc. and scalpers.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My hope would be that if someone bought one or a bunch with the sole intention of just reselling them for a profit (which I agree that they are completely entitled to do since they did buy them initially) that they would at least donate a portion of their profit back to the charity so that they could also benefit. But I guess it's the same argument as concert performers/sporting events/etc. and scalpers

There ton of other instances. It would be nice if they would donate profits they make but you know most if any do. Just glad to see the three helping a cause. Wish more things like this were done.

Don

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast