Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Something New & Fun This Way Comes - Pay It Forward Friday!

Look for something new & exciting this Friday, November 24th!

SCF is going to test-run Pay It Forward Friday as a way to get people moving some cards and engaging with some fun activity on the site.

How does it work, you ask?

The idea behind it is to help out our fellow traders to boost their collections by posting up cards that people can get for their PC without having to trade or buy. It's the spirit of giving and helping each other out that drives the Pay It Forward concept.

I will personally kick things off this week.

Card values will start out at 30BV / 20SV - you can go higher if you're feeling generous.

Please ensure that you're posting up cards likely to be claimed by other members for their PC. We want this to be fun and move fairly quickly. If you're looking to dump that Tuomo Ruutu card you've had for six years and can't trade/sell to save your life, this isn't the place. Be fair and fun. If you put in a claim on a nice active star player or HHOF'er, don't turn around and post up a 4th liner's card that just happens to "book" 30.

After a card is posted, first member to post "Claim" on a card gets it and is then on the clock to post up a card of their own. Make sure you PM each other with address and contact information.

Feedback: PIF activity is not eligible for SCF Feedback, but you are still responsible to shipping according to SCF guidelines in terms of care and time frame. If you're slow or shipping out cards that end up damaged, you will not be allowed to participate. Again, we want this to be FUN.

Feel free to post several cards as options to appeal to as many people as possible.

Please only claim cards of players you actually collect. Yeah it's awesome if someone puts up a McDavid, but let the Oilers & McDavid collectors have first dibs.

Maximum of 2 claims per day. This will be open to staff and any member in good standing. No MSF or NTSB on your account.
    Last edited by RGM81; 11-24-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Toronto Blue Jays Pittsburgh Steelers
    Twitter: @jonolach Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to PayPal.Me/jonjerlach Member is PayPal Verified

great idea ... patiently waits for some dylan strome cards lmao

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

the beauty is that you never know what will crop up!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays Edmonton Oilers
    See aemiceman's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Sounds good. I've done this a few times on other forums (not card related) around Christmas time and it cane be fun.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

I like this idea. Wouldn't it be safer to post it as an official trade? Why wouldn't it be allowed to get RP?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

very cool idea

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I like this idea. Wouldn't it be safer to post it as an official trade? Why wouldn't it be allowed to get RP?

Because only one person is sending anything in the transaction.

I will be maintaining a list of who's getting what and if people are slow to ship or don't ship at all, and news makes its way to me, there will be consequences and repercussions.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for putting this together Richard, hopefully I'm able to be around Friday to participate.
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

Nice idea Richard I was gonna do a secret santa post but didn't want that one person not to ship and someone not get a card

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

Look for something new & exciting this Friday, November 24th!

SCF is going to test-run Pay It Forward Friday as a way to get people moving some cards and engaging with some fun activity on the site.

How does it work, you ask?

The idea behind it is to help out our fellow traders to boost their collections by posting up cards that people can get for their PC without having to trade or buy. It's the spirit of giving and helping each other out that drives the Pay It Forward concept.

I will personally kick things off this week.

Card values will start out at 30BV / 20SV - you can go higher if you're feeling generous.

Please ensure that you're posting up cards likely to be claimed by other members for their PC. We want this to be fun and move fairly quickly. If you're looking to dump that Tuomo Ruutu card you've had for six years and can't trade/sell to save your life, this isn't the place. Be fair and fun. If you put in a claim on a nice active star player or HHOF'er, don't turn around and post up a 4th liner's card that just happens to "book" 30.

After a card is posted, first member to post "Claim" on a card gets it and is then on the clock to post up a card of their own. Make sure you PM each other with address and contact information.

Feedback: PIF activity is not eligible for SCF Feedback, but you are still responsible to shipping according to SCF guidelines in terms of care and time frame. If you're slow or shipping out cards that end up damaged, you will not be allowed to participate. Again, we want this to be FUN.

Feel free to post several cards as options to appeal to as many people as possible.

Please only claim cards of players you actually collect. Yeah it's awesome if someone puts up a McDavid, but let the Oilers & McDavid collectors have first dibs.

Maximum of 2 claims per day. This will be open to staff and any member in good standing. No MSF or NTSB on your account.

Love it! #SCF

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast