Custom card makers -- HELP -- Derek Jeter autos

Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone in the SCF community can help me out...

When I was in college in new york I saw a lot of potential in a young Derek Jeter (blasphemy for a Sox fan but don't hold it against me)
    I went to my computer lab (yes that was a thing then) and printed out some pictures of Jeter from the internet and was lucky enough to get him to sign them.
    BUT as you can see below the signatures are over quite a bit of toner from the darkness of the images.
    So, I have a multi-part question....

1) Does anyone know of a way to reduce the darkness of the pictures, the toner, while keeping the autographs legible?
    It's a long shot I know. I was hoping some of the custom card experts on here might have an idea.
    I'd be ok with damaging the pictures themselves, they aren't anything special and I'm focused on the autographs.
    2) Looking at the images and assuming I can't do anything about the dark picture issue -- would it be worth it to make these pictures into cut auto custom cards?
    One of them is pretty clean and would make a nice custom card, I'm not so sure about the 2 dark ones...
    3) Would anyone be willing to make a nice custom Jeter "cut auto" card from my signed picture (or pictures if we think it's worth it)
    I'd want the custom to look really really nice and I'd send it/them off to be authenticated when it/they are done.
    I don't want to sell them I just want to turn these nice, but junky, autos into something cool.
    I'd pay whatever you think is fair for you to create the custom cards.

I welcome any input and if anyone could send this thread to a person that does nice customs I'd really appreciate it!
    thanks!

IMG_4412[2] by matt Curren, on Flickr

IMG_4411[1] by matt Curren, on Flickr

IMG_4410[1] by matt Curren, on Flickr
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

I already reached out LOL. No Rush I've had these for 20 years. not going anywhere
    Current Patriots Cards

Thanks you sir for mentioning me! I already told him I'm going to be out of pocket for this whole week ... but I hope to be able to read this when I am back around a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by michigandan View Post
    @mouschi can you help here?
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! :)
    Hidden Content Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!

I would say put them in toploaders and keep them as is. If not I have used and like https://rackrs.com/Store/Get/20/rack...cards-baseball
    Please practice with blank paper before cutting autos.
    my for trade and for sale site can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay: Hidden Content
    on packrip: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrrosado View Post
    I would say put them in toploaders and keep them as is. If not I have used and like https://rackrs.com/Store/Get/20/rack...cards-baseball
    Please practice with blank paper before cutting autos.
    I have never seen these before! I was looking for something like this a few years ago. Thanks!

I've added a decoy card to show the size of the auto relative to a standard card. the autos are all about the same size. The Charlie Hayes one is a little bit "longer" so might need a slightly different "cut size" (IF this is doable at all) Two of these are just sooo dark...ugh

jeter.smaller.w.decoy.jpg
    Current Patriots Cards