Thread: Super Bowl Ticket Grading

Super Bowl Ticket Grading

I have the chance of getting a Super Bowl ticket for I think a really good price, and its in very good condition. Could anyone tell me the best way to submit one for grading, and how much it costs to be graded?

Thanks
    Collect NY Giants, Peyton Manning, and Archie Manning

Send it to PSA ... here's the info: https://www.psacard.com/services/ticketgrading
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

The more research I do, I can't tell if it's real or a commemorative ticket now. Does anyone know how to tell the difference between the two types of tickets?
    Collect NY Giants, Peyton Manning, and Archie Manning

Quote Originally Posted by amazingrandy1 View Post
    The more research I do, I can't tell if it's real or a commemorative ticket now. Does anyone know how to tell the difference between the two types of tickets?
    I have no clue ... sorry.
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game