Rockem Sockem Hockey Card Podcast 11/25/17 Special Guests Karine and Richard from SCF !

That's right at 4pm EST Saturday . Christmas comes early as both Richard and Karine join me to talk Hockey Cards

Rockem Sockem Hokey Cards Podcast
    Always looking to trade for current NY Rangers. Right Now collecting J.T Miller, Jimmy Vesey, Pavel Buchnevich, Filip Chytil & Lias Andersson

Bump for show
    Always looking to trade for current NY Rangers. Right Now collecting J.T Miller, Jimmy Vesey, Pavel Buchnevich, Filip Chytil & Lias Andersson

Thanks for having us we had a blast! Check out the podcast guys: http://bit.ly/2i63zIb

Thanks for having us on the show! Was a great conversation about cardboard and the hobby at large!

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Checking this out now! Congrats you guys. Sounds like fun.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

It was my pleasure YOu guys made it easy.