Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COMC really? REview

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

COMC really? REview

So I'm posting my review on COMC. They are cool to buy from. Never had a problem. You can usually make offers and get stuff for less. To sell however, that's a headache. I sent them about 120 cards. I've paid a lot in fees already to post them. My account is at - and they rejected all of my GMA graded cards although that was not in the contract I signed with them. I'm going to ask them to refund my money if they charged fees for those rejections. I also asked them to explain why my account is currently at -! Yeah...if they resolve this problem I'll keep buying from them. I'm definitely not selling with them anymore. If they make me go to small claims court then I will not have anything to do with them anymore.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content
    on packrip: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did they give a reason for the rejection?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I always got the impression that COMC was much better to buy from than to sell on. Sellers usually just turn around and use their "profits" to buy more stuff on the site because it is easier to do so as well.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I believe you only pay 25 cents a card to list, but I think if you sell and want to cash out, they take 10% of the amount which pretty much makes it like eBay's fees.
    For those of you who do sell on there, what are the best items to sell.....I'm thinking rare parallels of common type players, or maybe common gu and autos.

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

OK guys here is an update. They no longer take "encased cards" Unless they are PSA, BGS and some company I think called KSA. The negative account is because they charge me for posting my cards as they are processed instead of at one shot. I sold like $20 worth of cards at huge discounts. I guess they're good for people who have a lot of valuable cards and not time to post on ebay. As per their website they have increased fees in order to stop a bunch of common cards from being posted on the site. I remember when it was only $0.08 a card to list. So I guess if you can pay to ship your cards to them, pay .30 or more per card to post them and make a profit they will be good.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings

So I'm posting my review on COMC. They are cool to buy from. Never had a problem. You can usually make offers and get stuff for less. To sell however, that's a headache. I sent them about 120 cards. I've paid a lot in fees already to post them. My account is at -$27 and they rejected all of my GMA graded cards although that was not in the contract I signed with them. I'm going to ask them to refund my money if they charged fees for those rejections. I also asked them to explain why my account is currently at -$27! Yeah...if they resolve this problem I'll keep buying from them. I'm definitely not selling with them anymore. If they make me go to small claims court then I will not have anything to do with them anymore.

Sounds like comc is like eBay and I hate eBay so now I hate comc.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds like comc is like eBay and I hate eBay so now I hate comc.

Out of curiosity, what do you dislike about eBay? I've never sold on either site and have only been a buyer on eBay, so I really don't have a horse in this race.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings

[QUOTE=CardsAndPhils;14536240]Out of curiosity, what do you dislike about eBay? I've never sold on either site and have only been a buyer on eBay, so I really don't have a horse in this

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See amazingheroes's Items on eBay

OMG, I have to pay to use the site to sell my cards?
    I'll never understand people who complain about fees on selling sites. It is the cost of doing business.
    COMC and eBay are 2 of the sites that everyone goes to buy cards. Why would you not pay up to 20% of what you sell to them for developing the site, software & advertising.
    If you are selling off what you don't collect or making a living selling cards it's going to cost you something to sell. I have been using eBay over 10 years, I pay to be where my items will be seen the most.

Steve
    Amazing Heroes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings

I won’t give anybody money to sell my cards when there is enough sites out there to sell them myself.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast