Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Pay It Forward Friday Guidelines

SCF is going to try Pay It Forward Friday every so often as a way to get people moving some cards and engaging with some fun activity on the site.

How does it work, you ask?

The idea behind it is to help out our fellow traders to boost their collections by posting up cards that people can get for their PC without having to trade or buy. It's the spirit of giving and helping each other out that drives the Pay It Forward concept.

Card values will start out at 30BV / 20SV - you can go higher if you're feeling generous.

Single cards or promo sets only. We don’t want to have 3xBV10 cards getting posted.

Please ensure that you're posting up cards likely to be claimed by other members for their PC. We want this to be fun and move fairly quickly. If you're looking to dump that Tuomo Ruutu card you've had for six years and can't trade/sell to save your life, this isn't the place. Be fair and fun. If you put in a claim on a nice active star player or HHOF'er, don't turn around and post up a 4th liner's card that just happens to "book" 30.

After a card is posted, first member to post "Claim" on a card gets it and is then on the clock to post up a card of their own. Make sure you PM each other with address and contact information.

Please post within 15 minutes of a claim to keep things going.

Feedback: PIF activity is not eligible for SCF Feedback, but you are still responsible to shipping according to SCF guidelines in terms of care and time frame. If you're slow or shipping out cards that end up damaged, you will not be allowed to participate. Again, we want this to be FUN.

Feel free to post several cards as options to appeal to as many people as possible. First to claim a single card gets it. You’re not on the hook to give away five cards.

Please only claim cards of players you actually collect. Yeah it's awesome if someone puts up a McDavid, but let the Oilers & McDavid collectors have first dibs.

Maximum of 2 claims per day. This will be open to staff and any member in good standing. No MSF or NTSB on your account.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Can I reclaim the Ehlers lol...sorry I missed that one.
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Loved that we can do something like this. Missed the first few cards but I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for something :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Buffalo Bills Buffalo Sabres
    See SkyLanding's Items on eBay

Is this pay it forward thing still going on and if so, is there a specific thread for it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Will be resuming PIF in the new year. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

@RGM81, is the first one?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is this happening again?
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***