Thumbs up Set Progress: 15-16 SP Authentic Future Watch Limited Autos (20/56)

After pulling the McDavid patch last Summer, I came up with a stupid idea - "I should collect the entire set!". Well, here I am about 16 months later with about 35% of the set in hand and still a ways to go. I'm shooting for patches that contain at least three colors (except DET/TOR) and I am looking for upgrades to the Anthanasiou, McCann & Petan patches.

Page1.jpg
    Page2.jpg
    Page3.jpg
    Page4.jpg
    Page5.jpg
    Page6.jpg
    Page7.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dafoefan34; 01-06-2018 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Updated Images
    Hidden Content
    Byron Dafoe PC: 477/678 [70.35%] - Pack Inserted 1/1s: 11 - Pack Inserted Game Used - 46/88
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Quote Originally Posted by dafoefan34 View Post
    After pulling the McDavid patch last Summer, I came up with a stupid idea - "I should collect the entire set!". Well, here I am about 16 months later with about 35% of the set in hand and still a ways to go. I'm shooting for patches that contain at least three colors (except DET/TOR) and I am looking for upgrades to the Anthanasiou, McCann & Petan patches.

Page1.jpg
    Page2.jpg
    Page3.jpg
    Page4.jpg
    Page5.jpg
    Page6.jpg
    Page7.jpg
    Cool! Quite the challenge. I Have a Larkin and a Rantanen:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/2391678-Traders

Pictures updated with recent acquisitions:

#240 - Chandler Stephenson
    #250 - Robby Fabbri
    #257 - Connor Brickley
    #277 - Jake Virtanen
    #284 - Jordan Weal
    #285 - Nikolai Ehlers

I also have Colin Miller & Vincent Hinostroza on the way. Once those two cards arrive, the set will be at 50% completion.
    Hidden Content
    Byron Dafoe PC: 477/678 [70.35%] - Pack Inserted 1/1s: 11 - Pack Inserted Game Used - 46/88
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content