Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No trades in a while, lets make a deal!

Check our buckets to include MAIN pc page we are willing to check buckets.....
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

I see in your sig. that you're interested in YANKEES. Here is the link to HOF Yankees that I have available - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-gu-s-for-sale - PLMK if you're interested in any. THANKS. Have a good day, Rodney

Interested in this, we mainly do autos.....
    1983 DON. HOF HEROES #26 Bill Dickey GAI Certified NM-7

Depending on the some of the cards, maybe some interest in the seat gu, maybe the others. Let us know what you are interested in.
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm mainly interested in: UD COOPERSTOWN CALLING Jim Palmer gu/auto and TOPPS TRIPLE THREAD FUTURE PHENOMS Bryce Harper gu/auto

Also, I have a 2003 TOPPS 206 TR-NJ Nick Johnson (Yankees) bat. I'll do it for any one of these SOCCER relic cards - F Forster gu, M Jedinak gu, or M Noble gu - I'm trying to obtain some for two of my grandsons,one who's played for a while and another just starting. If you'd be interested in trading more than one, I also have these YANKEES - 1979 TOPPS #700 Reggie Jackson (only issue is centering l/r 80/20) and 1996 TOPPS FINEST #5 Mickey Mantle 1955 (encased) graded 10 mint or better by BCCG .

Sorry not sure we want to give those for a GAI certification
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

No problem, Bill Dickey auto's aren't as common as Jim Palmer auto's. So,if we can't work out a trade involving it, I'll keep it. Any interest in trading some of those soccer gu's for some of the Yankees I mentioned? PLMK. Thanks.

ttt............
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Waiting on reply to my question in post #6. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good afternoon and evening.

Hey sorry I thought I wrote you a PM......yes we are willing to trade them, he likes the Mantle and the johnson gu...let us know.
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Thanks for the quick reply. No, you didn't send me a PM. Okay, I'll do the Nick Johnson gu & the graded Mantle for those three soccer gu cards. If that is okay with you, please post the trade in trade manager and I'll confirm. Have a good evening, Rodney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast