Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Please Note - scottkoz20 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

Case Break - 2013 Panini Contenders Football Hobby 12-Box Case Draft Style - $50/slot

2013 Panini Contenders Football Hobby 12-Box Case

NOTE: This will be a Draft Break!

Cost: $45/slot + $5 to the U.S. and $8 to Canada ($50/slot for US and $53 for Canada)
    Extra Slot Costs: $45/slot - Shipping included
    Number of Slots: 10

Snake Draft using @doniceage Snake Rules (2 Halves for the break)

Will be doing 10 slots hence pick 1 thru 10 snake draft. Unlike most group breaks if you pick first for half of the break(6 boxes). You will be picking last in the other (6 boxes). Hence you should get something good either way. While the middle picks would get to feast on a lot of nice mid range stuff before it's picked over.

Rules:

1) Member must be in good standing
    2) Break will be conducted once all members have paid in full. If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will gladly do it but will only keep my receipt of the packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will gladly ship out any method of shipping you wish me for me to send if different than normal first class shipping being offered.
    3) All box breaks will be recorded live on Scott's SCF YouTube Channel (time TBD)
    4) I will accept payment via Cash or PayPal. If you pay via PayPal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment. No checks as this will delay the break from getting conducted
    5) List will be random (generated by a randomizer) and will have this on the YouTube channel as well.

2. @NBSII
    3. @ksboyd
    4. @bigmo1979
    7. @brs14ku

Product Information

Each Box contains Five Autograph Cards (at least Two On-Card)!

Find the following inserts in every box:

- 2 Rookie of the Year Contenders
    - 2 Draft Class
    - 2 Round Numbers
    - 1 MVP Contenders
    - 1 Legendary Contenders
    - 2 Touchdown Tandems
    - 2 Other Inserts/Parallels

Look for On-card Autographed Rookie Tickets from the 2013 (40) RPS Rookie, including on-card autographs of Playoff Tickets (numbered to 99), Cracked Ice Tickets (numbered to 21), Championship Tickets/Printing Plates (numbered to 1).

Find Gold Tickets featuring Pro Football Hall of Famers, Current Players and 2013 Rookies!

Key Rookies: Le'veon Bell, Giovani Bernard, Zack Ertz, De'Andre Hopkins, Kenny Stills, Keenan Allen, Cordarelle Patterson, Latavius Murray, Manti Te'o, Travis Kelce, Robert Woods, Tavon Austin, Tyler Eifert, Tyrann Mathieu.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

ROOKIE TICKET: On-card Autographed Rookie Tickets from the 2013 RPS Rookies (40); including on-card autographs of Playoff Tickets (numbered to 99), Cracked Ice Tickets (numbered to 21), Championship Tickets/Printing Plates (numbered to 1).

ROOKIE INK: On-card Autographs from all of the 2013 RPS Rookies (40).

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR CONTENDERS: Featuring 20 of the top 2013 Rookies with the opportunity to make a run at Rookie of the Year; numbered to 25.

ROUND NUMBERS: Featuring two rookies/two autographs of rookies drafted in the same round; numbered to 25 or less.

MVP CONTENDERS: Ten players expected to contend for NFL MVP Honors in 2013; autographs numbered to 25 or less.

NFL INK: Twenty of the NFL Stars; signed, sealed and delivered. Numbered to 25 or less.

12 Boxes Per Case, 24 Packs Per Box, 5 Cards Per Pack
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 11-30-2017 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Updating Slots
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    case in hand
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I'll bite. Are all of these going to drafted or chosen as well?

- 2 Rookie of the Year Contenders
    - 2 Draft Class
    - 2 Round Numbers
    - 1 MVP Contenders
    - 1 Legendary Contenders
    - 2 Touchdown Tandems
    - 2 Other Inserts/Parallels

Thanks.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies. Emmitt Hidden Content .
    -My Emmitt Smith card count: 4,858 different cards as of 3/24/18. (#ed=1,820, gu=615, autos=85, 1 of 1's=9)
    Hidden Content
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 8,152 cards (5,330 different base, 2,822 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)

Every hit is going to be made available to be drafted

Basically - everything but the base

I'll put you in Slot #2 unless you want a different slot
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

8 slots to go!
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

7 to go!
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

still 7 slots to go
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Put me in for #3! Thanks, Bill.
    Tradelist Link:
    Hidden Content

Bucket Link (PC):
    Hidden Content
    No Paypal gift, either way here! Sorry!