Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Does anyone have any............

I'm trying to get some gu and/or auto cards, of various sports, for my grand kids for CHRISTMAS 2018. I mainly have baseball to trade. Here is what I'm looking for --- (as of 11/15/18):

17 year old granddaughter - female volleyball player(s) and/or female softball player(s)

17 year old grandson - male volleyball player(s) and/or male soccer player(s), and maybe pro bowlers

12 year old grandson - male soccer player(s) (maybe well known ones,as he's been playing a good while)

11 year old grandson - male swimmer(s)

9 year old granddaughter - female swimmer(s) and/or female gymnast(s)

Besides trading cards, I'll also trade RP's. So, let's work out a trade soon,CHRISTMAS will be here soon.

THANKS for checking this thread. Have a good day.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 11-15-2018 at 09:39 AM. Reason: updating

Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    See Ernieadam-0's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

I have an entire factory sealed box of soccer cards if you want them.their older but if you want them I will give them to you.All I ask is if you cover shipping.

Sent from my Z988 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your post and kindness. Just a few questions: (1)What year & brand are they? (2)Is it an unopened "set" box or unopened "packs" box? (3)What are its dimensions - length,width, and height(depth/thickness of the box)? And,last but not least,(4) what is its weight? I ask so I can get an idea if it would be worth the cost of shipping. I'd also need your zip code. With that info. I should be able to determine if it'd be worth the shipping cost. Again, thank you for your kindness, a very nice action. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt -------------------------------

Country

Thanks for your post and kindness. Just a few questions: (1)What year & brand are they? (2)Is it an unopened "set" box or unopened "packs" box? (3)What are its dimensions - length,width, and height(depth/thickness of the box)? And,last but not least,(4) what is its weight? I ask so I can get an idea if it would be worth the cost of shipping. I'd also need your zip code. With that info. I should be able to determine if it'd be worth the shipping cost. Again, thank you for your kindness, a very nice action. Have a good night, Rodney

90-91 pro set soccer 10"x6"x3" it weighs about pound and a half to 2 pounds and it's just unopened pack box.

Country

90-91 pro set soccer 10"x6"x3" it weighs about pound and a half to 2 pounds and it's just unopened pack box.

I will help with shipping as well.half of the shipping I will pay for....1 it's Christmas time &2 I just want to be rid of them lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply, offer, and shipping help. Even though they won't have any knowledge of who was playing soccer then (they are 11 & 16), they'll still have fun opening the packs. I just went to USPS to get an idea of shipping cost based off the package size and weight. The "estimated" shipping cost is about $8. PM me your address and I'll send you a check of $5, and I'll PM you my address. Thanks for your kindness. Have a good weekend, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've just UPDATED post #1. The ones I've highlighted are no longer needed. However, I would like to obtain some cards of the others soon, so I can have them for Christmas presents. So, does anyone have any available of what I'm looking for ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ----------------------------- After a good "sleep", I decided to wake this up even though Christmas is nine months away ------------------ Anybody have any of what I mentioned in post #1 ? -------------------------- And, if so, what would you want in trade ? ----------------------- I may even consider "some" for the two grandson soccer players, who I was successful in getting cards for this past Christmas (2017) ---------------------- Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, CHRISTMAS is ONLY about 2 1/2 months away. So, I decided to get this thread active again. Hope we'll be able to work out a trade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast