Post Topps confirms 2017 Topps Holiday Cole Hamels is indeed a short print

https://www.beckett.com/news/2017-to...ole-hamels-sp/

At 200 cards, the 2017 Topps Holiday Baseball set isn’t intended to be too tricky. And really, it’s not. However, many of those who are working on the Walmart exclusive have discovered that one card has been somewhat elusive. Now, Topps has confirmed that the 2017 Topps Holiday Cole Hamels is indeed a short print.

The card maker noted that the Hamels base card, #HMW107 in the set, is available in smaller supply due to an unspecified production error.

They also didn’t provided an indication of how short printed the 2017 Topps Holiday Cole Hamels, although they said it shouldn’t be too rare.
    If you have one now would be a good time to list it on eBay to capitalize on the hype surrounding the card
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    https://www.beckett.com/news/2017-to...ole-hamels-sp/

If you have one now would be a good time to list it on eBay to capitalize on the hype surrounding the card

Yes! I’m so happy you mentioned hype on feebay, because, at the risk of sounding like a complete bubble head, I have to know why the f a 1990 Fleer Jose Uribe is listed for anywhere between $1 all the way up to a quarter mill? With a ton all around the $1000-$5000 range? What party am I late for there? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GurlLovesTheHobby View Post
    Yes! I’m so happy you mentioned hype on feebay, because, at the risk of sounding like a complete bubble head, I have to know why the f a 1990 Fleer Jose Uribe is listed for anywhere between $1 all the way up to a quarter mill? With a ton all around the $1000-$5000 range? What party am I late for there? Lol
    Yeah I really don't get the Jose Uribe thing. It must be an inside joke or Internet meme thing because we have had a couple threads about that card in the past couple of weeks and nobody should be talking about 1990 Fleer in 2017 and if they are it sure as heck shouldn't be about Jose Uribe.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content