Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man Writes Letter To Every NFL Team Asking Why He Should Become A Fan & 14 Responded

http://dailysnark.com/guy-writes-let...teams-respond/

One fan, Reddit user The_Champ_Is_Here_14, looking for a team to root for decided to pen a letter to all 32 teams, asking why he should be a fan of them.

“So at the age of 23 I decided it was time to choose a NFL team to become a fan of. A year and a half ago I saw SpacemasterTom’s post and thought it was a great idea. In July I sent my letter to all 32 NFL teams and over the next 2 months I received 14 responses. In no particular order here are the teams that responded with an album of pictures of what I received:”

To see what he got from each of the 14 teams just click on the link. Too many images to post here or otherwise I would have.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Awesome article, and it's crazy what teams give out for potential future/current fans who take the time to write them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Wow!

I am impressed at what some of the teams gave him. Pretty cool. He got some good results for his effort.

Disappointed my Broncos were so cheap compared to some of the other teams. They have usually been pretty generous with the freebie stuff in my experience. The Patriots & Packers each sent him a box of stuff, and we give him an old sticker & a pocket schedule you can grab 20 of at any liquor store or gas station along the front range.

A shame he took a Sharpie to the letters. I kinda cherish that personalized stuff the most. A card or Post-it to cover his name would have done the trick.

Wonder what the Raiders would send me…… haha

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Loved the handwritten letter by the Bears.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

At least he picked the right team. Go Panthers!
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!