Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

FOTL Prizm 17/18 - pretty happy

Pretty happy w/ my box of First off the Line Prizm. I've seen a ton of breaks, and all told, I think this is solid enough for me. Happy with what I got. :)!

Rookies: Dennis Smith Jr, Jarrett Allen, Dwayne Bacon, Okaro White, Tony Bradley, De'Aaron Fox, Tyler Lydon, Jordan Bell, Malik Monk, Frank Jackson, John Collins, Og Anunboy, Thomas Bryant

Emergent: TJ Leaf, Justin Patton, Harry Giles, Zach Collins

Fundamentals: Russell Westbrook, Isaiah Thomas, CJ McCollum, Kristaps Porzingis, Kawhi Leonard, Anthony Davis

Get Hyped: Kemba Walker, Dirk Nowitzki

Silver Prizm: Jonas Valanciunas, David West, Evan Fournier, Jahlil Okafor, Tom Thibodeau

Silver Prizm Rookie: Okaro White

Hyper Prizm: Shaun Livingston, Marquese Chriss, JJ Redick, Norman Powell

Hyper Prizm Get Hyped: Jusuf Nurkic

Hyper Prizm Fundamentals: Tony Parker

Hyper Prizm Emergent: Harry Giles

Ruby Wave Prizm: Harrison Barnes, Jonathon Simmons, Terry Rozier, Serge Ibaka

Blue Prizm /199: Jahlil Okafor

Blue Prizm Rookie /199: Derrick White

Purple Prizm /75: Kelly Oubre

Orange Prizm /49: Marc Gasol - a PC card and it's 49/49 for those that care about that stuff :)

Red Shimmer /8: Rick Carlisle (a coach - for real? #SMH)

Red Shimmer Rookie /8: Frank Ntilikina (makes up for Carlisle LOL)

Vet Auto: Frank Kaminsky

Rookie Auto: Donovan Mitchell

and then, pulled this, which I THINK is a case hit? That insert set was listed on the side of the box and and it's 1:120 or something...

Luck of the Lottery Hyper Prizm: Bam Adebayo

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great break but I can't stand coach cards in products like this. Keep them in extremely low end stuff with deep checklists or just do autographs only in my opinion.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Great break but I can't stand coach cards in products like this. Keep them in extremely low end stuff with deep checklists or just do autographs only in my opinion.

no doubt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joebobjingo's Items on eBay

Totally agree with the coaches cards. What a waste of money. Nobody watches/follows the NBA for the coaching staffs. Get real, Panini. If anything they belong in Panini Complete as an insert set.

Nice break though, Josh. That Ntilikina SSP and Mitchell AU are money. Can't believe the Nuggets just gave away Mitchell; he looks like he's going to be a star. And it's ALWAYS nice to pull a card for your PC as icing on the cake.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Yeah, that coach card is nonsense. I guess if it was Billy Donovan, being a UF guy that'd be semi-cool, but as a hit in a mid-range product it's lame.