Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Real or Fake - Gostisbehere The Cup RC /249

Hi,

This is THE ONLY redeemed Gostisbehere to ever hit the market; my friend gave up after 2 years trying to get his 8 redeemed.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-15-UD-THE-CUP-ROOKIE-AUTO-PATCH-163-SHAYNE-GOSTISBEHERE-005-249-/263339410602?hash=item3d504084aa%3Ag%3ATWAAAOSwdnZ aFe~2&nma=true&si=zB8kSqQpM3mqSuzWO%252BNCUA1NXVM% 253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

It looks like a sticker, not a hard signed. And again, this is THE ONLY ONE of 249 I've ever seen.

Sadly, the auction is over. Just wanted to get people's thoughts.
    Last edited by jmatchett; 11-30-2017 at 03:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

*Grabs popcorn* I don't have an opinion, but curious to see other responses.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Im saying real. There was talk somewhere... Dont recall... That UD had done something to make him (Gostibehere) decide he was done with them.

If they had stickers left, probably the only way theyll ever get the cards done.

Sent from my LG-H915 using Sports Card Forum mobile app