Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have.......

Does anyone have.......

I posted, several days ago, a thread with a similar title in another forum. I was able to make a few deals to get some soccer cards and women swimming cards. However, I'm still looking for some men & women volleyball cards, women gymnast cards,women softball cards, and male swimming cards. I'm mainly looking for gu & auto's of those. However, I may consider cards that aren't gu and/or auto if they're not available. I'm not looking for real high end, just those that have reasonable value (in other words,not interested in a Michael Phelps auto with a bv of $100+). I'm looking for these,instead of baseball(that I collect), is because I'm trying to get some for each of my grand kids (five - three boys & two girls) for the sport(s) they're interested in. If I can get some for them, the cards will be part of their CHRISTMAS presents.

So, now that you've read my post above, let's work out a trade. Check my threads (most are in the baseball forum, but I do have some in other forums). Then. let's get a trade worked out.

THANKS for checking out this thread. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    I don't have any game used or autos of those kind of cards, but I have quite a few base and inserts. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you a list of what I have. Thanks.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

Thanks for your post. I may be interested, depending on what you have and what you'd want. Have a good day.

Okay. I will see what I have for you and we can go from there. Thanks.

Top 5 Most Wanted:

Hey
    I was hoping for more, but here is what I found so far:

09 Allen and Ginter Michael Phelps #276

11 Goodwin Champions:
    Nastia Liukin #27
    Mark Spitz #142
    12 Panini Americana Heroes and Legends:
    Kerri Strug #67
    Carly Patterson #70
    Lisa Hernandez #71
    Mark Spitz #79
    Greg Louganis #94
    Rowdy Gaines #108
    Lenny Krayzelburg #116

Let me know if you are interested in any. I will see if I have anymore also.
    Thanks,
    Adam

Top 5 Most Wanted:

Adam,thanks for the list. I've now checked what I've received,and what is on the way. Outside of gu and auto's, I'm now mainly looking for cards of men & women volleyball cards, and women's softball cards. I'd be interested in the '09 Michael Phelps. If any of the others are volleyball or softball I'd be interested in those.

The Lisa Hernandez is a softball card. Those are the only two I could find that you would want. I will see if I have anything else maybe you could use also. Thanks.

Top 5 Most Wanted:

Adam, thanks for the reply and info. Have a good night, Rodney

Back ttt for today --- Still looking for cards of:men & women volleyball players, women gymnast cards, women softball cards, and male swimming cards. I really like to get, more than base and inserts, items used (gu,mem.) and/or auto'ed cards. Also, I'd like to get them asap because they are going to be Christmas presents to the grand kids. So, can anyone (besides akaus21 - he's already looking for me) help with this ? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day.

Back ttt --- Anyone have any of what I'm looking for ? If so, plmk what you have and what you want. Have a good day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast