Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants
    Twitter: @@amazingrandy1 See erimengde0's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

2016 Donruss Mega Box Hits

Just recently bought a case of Donruss Mega Boxes online and came across these hits. Not too bad I think, just wish they were people I was collecting...

20171129_150604.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice hits! Don't worry you should be able trade them for something you collect
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

I have a few Giants. Lmk if you see anything you want for the Amari Cooper.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

i got but load of giants. interested in most have low end to high end. gallman , engram autos. webb gu plus lots more i dont remember. lmk and will get you picks. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

How many Mega Boxes came in a case?
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants
    Twitter: @@amazingrandy1 See erimengde0's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

How many Mega Boxes came in a case?

It came 20 Mega Boxes in a case. Picked it up for 199.99. It equates to about 1500 cards between the Donruss and the Gridiron Kings.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants

I dont know if I want to trade for the cards. I was thinking about just selling them outright, possibly with other cards. Dont know what route I want to go just yet guys.