Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation Finally Taking Offers Sidney Crosby Rookie Stick Penguins COA

Hey Guys,

With the holidays coming up around the corner I am seeing what interest there may be on this beautiful perfect crisp 10 stick auto from Sid the Kid! I was fielding offers a little while back on the Sid game-used twig and had a lot of interest and some good trade offers but nothing that made me make a deal. Hopefully I can move these bad boys to a new home for a collector! If anyone has any interest feel free to reach out to me for per forum rules gonna put a $5,000 asking or BO open to trades for Crosby, Gretzky, Matthews or McDavid. Thanks for your time. I will also attach the game-used below for trade or sale with $2,500 or BO asking thanks!

Regards,

-Alex

CROSBY GAME-USED!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM’s replied to anyone else out there?