Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: fee bay warning to all

SCF Rewards
    Country

fee bay warning to all

Hello I wanted to let everyone know if they havent already figured this one out from there own experiences

So you use to get messages from other members on there, Asking to do a direct deal and cut out the extra fees giving a discount to the buyer accordingly. I am sure most of us have anyway.
    Well in the last 6 months I have had my account restricted 3 times for messaging ppl or discussing it via feebay messages

After the first time we all try to get creative but they keep catching on.

The 3rd time a member asked me I ignored the message and still got the restriction.

So after i get access back a couple weeks goes by I ended the listing that the 3rd person asked about.
    I waited a couple days and relisted it for a 5 day duration and at a lower price to move it quick.
    It sold yesterday for $560 usd so when I got to work I wanted to see what the fee bay damage was thistime.........$80 cdn which I think is so expensive.........but it gets worse I look under the fee breakdown and it has the same card twice for fees
    The one from selling it yesterday and one below it for the exact same card for $143 and stated for selling this card off fee bay.

So I end the listing and they just assumed I sold it off ebay so they were going to charge me anyway
    What the heck is that so I called them and after 30 mins of my time wasted they reversed the off ebay sale fee

Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of this crap!!!!

I was calm when I talked to the lady but told her Im not sure where they get the right to charge you for a item if you ended it. I said you know there are more places to sell or trade cards than here.

Just wanted to vent and give ppl a heads of so they dont get caught in the same situation..

I am getting so close to just end the few listings I have left on there but I am sure i will have to call them again if I do

So sad!!!

Anyone else had this happen to them?

I

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

"The 3rd time a member asked me I ignored the message and still got the restriction."

I've heard someone having this happen. He phoned ebay and managed to get 1 year store subscription for free. Did you try to call eBay immediately after that occurred?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Green Bay Packers

Hello I wanted to let everyone know if they havent already figured this one out from there own experiences

So you use to get messages from other members on there, Asking to do a direct deal and cut out the extra fees giving a discount to the buyer accordingly. I am sure most of us have anyway.
    Well in the last 6 months I have had my account restricted 3 times for messaging ppl or discussing it via feebay messages

After the first time we all try to get creative but they keep catching on.

The 3rd time a member asked me I ignored the message and still got the restriction.

So after i get access back a couple weeks goes by I ended the listing that the 3rd person asked about.
    I waited a couple days and relisted it for a 5 day duration and at a lower price to move it quick.
    It sold yesterday for $560 usd so when I got to work I wanted to see what the fee bay damage was thistime.........$80 cdn which I think is so expensive.........but it gets worse I look under the fee breakdown and it has the same card twice for fees
    The one from selling it yesterday and one below it for the exact same card for $143 and stated for selling this card off fee bay.

So I end the listing and they just assumed I sold it off ebay so they were going to charge me anyway
    What the heck is that so I called them and after 30 mins of my time wasted they reversed the off ebay sale fee

Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of this crap!!!!

I was calm when I talked to the lady but told her Im not sure where they get the right to charge you for a item if you ended it. I said you know there are more places to sell or trade cards than here.

Just wanted to vent and give ppl a heads of so they dont get caught in the same situation..

I am getting so close to just end the few listings I have left on there but I am sure i will have to call them again if I do

So sad!!!

Anyone else had this happen to them?

I

Thats brutal. Now that you've mentioned this I'll have to check my account more closely. Thanks for the heads up!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

They started charging for ended auctions a while ago. If you end a store item you wont be charged, or shouldn't be anyway. If anyone asks about the item I tell them it is going to end at auction and there is nothing that will make me end it early or give a break on the price for it. It is just ebay trying to get as much profits as they can. I see their side of it, but I don't like it. If you call and them they are usually pretty good about fixing the charges.
    I ended and item that i had many typos in the title, bidding had reached $90us. They charged me for the FVF. I relisted the card within 10 minutes of ending it and proved it so they gave the fees back!
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @OscarsCards See oscars-cards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Holly !$@% the !@%% is happening there? Is that really so bad?
    SCF Threads: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content
    Check out these external spreadsheets for my various card lists:
    Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ;

SCF Rewards
    Country

Holly !$@% the !@%% is happening there? Is that really so bad?

oscar, do you need this Irbe:

Attachment 133993

Attachment 133994