R39 made a special mail day for lil sparty07

After posting about my daughter's (lil sparty07) UDRAK, I got a random message from @R39 saying "I have been a little inspired to pay it forward, I've recently gotten to knock down quite a few PC pieces thanks to help from other collectors so I would like to help add to the PC".

He made her day, and I'd say outdid UD by a long shot. She was so excited by everything, and now has a new favorite pc card (which I am a little jealous of) the net card.

R39, you are what makes collecting such a great family of people.

We didn't get to open mail until too close to bed time so, I'll update with a picture of her happiness in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

love to see other spreading the hobby love great stuff @R39

Ah thats great to hear.
    I can't wait (i hope) to get my daughter to start collecting. This dad wasn't built for dolls and tea parties! :D
    PC: Carey Price, P.K. Subban, Brendan Gallagher, Brent Burns, Patrick Roy, Roberto Luongo, Martin Brodeur, Joe Thornton
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content * Not updated

Glad to see Lil Sparty liked the mail day haha hopefully there is a PC card there, tried to get in a variety of stuff, as someone who has a very peculiar PC of Brent Burns and Tomas Hertl, it was actually honestly quite exciting to all of a sudden to go through stuff from a completely different player and without the narrow guidelines I usually set for my own stuff.

And thank you for the kind words, hope I was able to spread a little early Christmas joy!