Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugmasher's Items on eBay

What you want for Christmas

So I was just wondering what we all want for Christmas from either our wife or our mom or grandparents to whomever. Being collectors I’m sure we all have that in common LOL. For me every year I ask for the same thing a box of cards !!! This year my wife got me two boxes UD1 and 1 black diamond ..

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

Omg I don’t believe it ...I have been a member of this site since 06 ..boy things haves changed ..not one person can take the time to just reply ..if it’s not a $1,000 Mcdavid or Mathews it seems people don’t care about just talking about the hobby anymore..I miss those days ...it has really changed

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

OK, well it's 9:15 a.m. here and I just got on the computer, so be patient with us late risers. My Santa has been very good to me over the years, and I would be hesitant to appear greedy, but there is a Sawchuk RC that has been calling my name for a long time, so if wishes could come true........
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I hope you get it lol !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

We just got a new puppy yesterday! That will be our major present for Christmas. My wife doesn't like my hockey cards so none for me lol.
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is the best present you can ask for really. Cherish every moment!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can't go wrong busting a couple of boxes of SPA Christmas Day. Happy times!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Eagles

My parents asked what i wanted other then money...so i told them to hit up the LCS...i hope he sells them a Black Diamond box, cuz i would never buy that myself. But a UD S1 wouldn't be a bad second choice.

Wife, she knows what i like, never knows what to get me. and like someone mentioned above, she's not a fan of my "junk" *heart torn*...lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

What you want for Christmas

My wife wasn’t a fan of my cards until we fell on hard times ..actually more then once since we lost our twin girls ...I would build up a collection ..and of course have to sell it ..more then once ..she stopped thinking they were junk ..

Last edited by mugmasher; 12-07-2017 at 01:24 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like most, my family doesnt really understand me buying cards ... but they dont discourage me from buying them. Ive recently got my wife into collecting ( Anime figures ( another thing I got her into ) and Pokemon cards ) so she now understands the collecting / wax busting bug.

We do Secret Santa with all the cousins in my family and im the easiest to buy for because they all know to get me a box of cards.

As for Hockey cards for Christmas, I set aside a healthy budget to treat myself around the holiday season

A few cards picked up so far, with hopefully another one added to my Christmas presents later on today !
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast