Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Nice results thanks for sharing

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Awesome--has me excited for next year in Atlanta!
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nothing like it when it is right in your backyard. Enjoy it! Look forward to you sharing the results.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

eFzSRE7.jpg
    DeMarus Ware 8x10, Isaac Bruce 8x10, Anquan Boldin 8x10, Kirk Cousins (hopefully the next Viking starting QB!) 8x10, Alex Smith 8x10, all provided.

9yRW69U.jpg
    The small cards are I believe Telvin Smith, Jamal Williams, Marquis Goodwin, Eric Berry, and a fifth unknown one. All wee from the autograph stage downstairs which did not provide pictures. I should have written the names down right away but I was usually running right back upstairs to get other guys so I didn't have time. Also hard to figure them out after the fact because they didn't follow the schedule and a lot of scheduled players didn't show up.

The 8x10s are Sterling Shepard, Luke Kuechly, and Tyrod Taylor. The Shepard and Kuechly were handed to me presigned after taking a photo with the athlete so I can't be sure they are real. The Shepard looks like he took away pressure towards the end which would be typical of someone signing a huge stack of pictures so I think it's real. The Kuechly shows some signs of pressure differences but no obvious signs it's real. I think it is but I'm not too sure.

kHxTos5.jpg
    A couple of HoFers already hanging on the wall: Marcus Allen and Derrick Brooks.

AhUuDQs.jpg
    Another HoFer not on the wall because of that really ugly logo: Tim Brown

w2lZmzF.jpg
    Jamison Crowder

5KKrS84.jpg
    Brett Hundley

7p2VwKd.jpg
    Thomas Davis, Landon Collins, Mark Brunell, Eric Berry (again), Kevin Zeitler, Derek Wolfe, Josh McCown

Not pictured: Mini football signed by HoFer Jonathan Ogden.

Total Autographs: 26, including 4 HoFers, 2 future HoFers (Bruce and Ware), and hopefully 1 future star Viking.

The best part (of those two days): this was all at a cost of maybe $3 in printer ink and paper. I got the tickets for free by being part of the "live audience" (in which I was never on TV) for the NFL Network's "Players Only" show on Thursday.

The best part of the whole weekend: getting to go on the field at the Super Bowl for free. But that's a story for another time and place, if people are interested.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome pics thanks for sharing. Definitely, nice pickups for the collection.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Awesome stuff and sounds like some awesome stories!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12