Thread: Best value cases during sale?

Best value cases during sale?

Hi guys! Thinking about rejoining the collecting world after a five year hiatus. I'm very unfamiliar with a lot of the current sets. I see blowout cards is having a big sale this week and I am thinking about cracking a case.

Any advice on what the best value cases would be? I will sell most on eBay probably and I'm hoping for potential decent return.

If it helps, I always collect Jeter and Ichiro, always loved the Heritage sets as well.

2. Kronozio
    I am not a baseball collector so really cannot give you tips on product to crack. My only suggestion would be to use the great tool of the internet to price compare. Even though a website might have a sale it not always the best price out there. It amazing what deals can be found when your looking up a case price of something and another wholesale or dealer has a better price you would not have discovered if you never checked. Let us know what product you choose and what you end up hitting as well.

Best of luck!!

DOn
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

My advice advice for you if you are cracking a case to get a nice return....DONT CRACK A CASE!!!!! sure you may hit a big card but odds are you will just throw away half your money.......if you want something that may hold value well I would go with 2017 heritage minor leagues, or 2017 Bowman draft....both intriguing boxes and most likely to get 50% or more return while holding some of the upper tier prospects

josh

Quote Originally Posted by dizzydolse View Post
    Hi guys! Thinking about rejoining the collecting world after a five year hiatus. I'm very unfamiliar with a lot of the current sets. I see blowout cards is having a big sale this week and I am thinking about cracking a case.

Any advice on what the best value cases would be? I will sell most on eBay probably and I'm hoping for potential decent return.

If it helps, I always collect Jeter and Ichiro, always loved the Heritage sets as well.
    Trading For (Conforto, Syndergaard, Vientos, Nola, Nimmo, Hays) + Beauvillier/Barzal Hidden Content ! Running a 65 Day PSA Submission - link below Hidden Content )