Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie from Winnipeg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Hey Carl! Welcome to SCF!

I noticed you mentioned you are going to catalogue your cards. We here on SCF has a database based catalogue checklist system called the Inventory Manager. Take a look through it, and check out the search features, and stop by the tutorials page here https://www.sportscardforum.com/foru...ront-Tutorials. This can be a useful tool for you if you so choose to use it.

If you have any questions you can ask anyone of us on the OPG team, and we will help you out as soon as we can.

Cheers,
    Brian
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't help you with a value but I do know that cards with a blank back are a very small percentage of all cards in a print run. They are tough to come by. But a blank front makes a blank back card look common. They are impossible to find. The problem is not many collectors care or want a checklist card. If you had a star player that card would be worth some serious money but I hate to say it but the CL card might be the cheapest black back or blank front card you could possibly have.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you Goose.....I appreciate the info....I'll definitely look into it

Hey Carl! Welcome to SCF!

I noticed you mentioned you are going to catalogue your cards. We here on SCF has a database based catalogue checklist system called the Inventory Manager. Take a look through it, and check out the search features, and stop by the tutorials page here https://www.sportscardforum.com/foru...ront-Tutorials. This can be a useful tool for you if you so choose to use it.

If you have any questions you can ask anyone of us on the OPG team, and we will help you out as soon as we can.

Cheers,
    Brian

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's very interesting. Thank you so much for the info pwaldo.

That's so odd. I mean, the checklist cards from that set are the higher valued cards, even more so than the Orr (from the couple of books I looked at), but in terms of being an error, the Orr card would be more? It's funny how this hobby works sometimes....lol

I'm really hoping that Beckett replies to my email. Would like to know how many of these cards exist

Can't help you with a value but I do know that cards with a blank back are a very small percentage of all cards in a print run. They are tough to come by. But a blank front makes a blank back card look common. They are impossible to find. The problem is not many collectors care or want a checklist card. If you had a star player that card would be worth some serious money but I hate to say it but the CL card might be the cheapest black back or blank front card you could possibly have.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF Carl, Hope you enjoy your time here and good luck on finding out some info on that misprinted card you got there

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome Carl to SCF! There are a lot of Canadian collectors on here.
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (219)
    Country
    See collectorskip's Items on eBay

Welcome and happy trading!
    Skip

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you guys, I appreciate the kind words....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF - I have never heard of a blank front, but there are a number of people that love stuff like this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you....I know eh? I just wish there was a way to find out exactly how scarce the card is......I was hoping Beckett would shed some light on it.....

Welcome to SCF - I have never heard of a blank front, but there are a number of people that love stuff like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast