16-17 UD Exclusive Lot for Trade or Sale

I have 5 exclusives from the 16-17 UD series including 2 Young Guns. The #'s are 255, 302, 465 YG, 519 YG and 528 SH. Looking for best offer of Leafs, DDM's or rookie Autos -RPA's.
    Last edited by davevm; 12-09-2017 at 12:33 PM. Reason: wrong number on one.

Quote Originally Posted by noelscards View Post
    Still have these cards? Brad
    Yes sir I sure do.

I am interested but am not sure what you are looking for? Not much for short forms . RPA and DDM are greek to me. Also when you say auto rookies are you looking only Toronto and any year or what years and what teams as I have SPX and the cup auto rookies Brad

RPA rookie patch auto, DDM is Draft Day Marks from SP Game Used. SPX are ok but I love anything from the cup. Enshrinements are a big fav of mine. And not just leafs, any rookies really and some stars. I just bought a Gretzky enshrinement and a Miller. So all over the place with those. I just like the cards. I am pretty flexible with trades.