Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a ReSale lot

Looking for a ReSale lot

Have extra Paypal to spend. Feel free to throw a lot together and shoot me an offer. Please remember this is for resale so if you need extra Paypal go for it.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    How Big of a lot are you looking for? And how much are you looking to spend, I may have a bunch of inserts valued anywhere from $1-$30.

Not really looking for inserts. Looking more for Jerseys Autos and Young guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkamania71 View Post
    Never got a pm from you
    PM sent again. ;)

I have a tonne of jerseys, autos, and young guns. PM me and I will let you know how many and what I would be looking for. Don't have time tonight but would have time to look tomorrow.

High end or low end or mid tier?
    Trading For (Conforto, Syndergaard, Vientos, Nola, Nimmo, Hays) + Beauvillier/Barzal Hidden Content ! Running a 65 Day PSA Submission - link below Hidden Content )

Let me know how much you have to spend and I can Send you a good resale lot better than any ebay value out there

Don't have a set amount honestly I'm taking offers and if the right lot comes along ill it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast